For the last couple of Retrochallenges I’ve been working on an RPG-style game for the Commodore 64. That’s the sort of project that can fill up as much time as you want to give to it, so I don’t expect to be finished anytime soon.
This time around, I’m not exactly sure which part of the project I’m going to start on, but here’s a couple places that need work:
- General memory usage optimization.
- Sound and Music.
- Combat System (any combat system!)
- Data management & tools for building disk images.
- Content! Content! Content!
Ideally, I’m going to pick a random project and just dive in. What could possibly go wrong?
We got off to a bad start thanks to a failed development machine, but things are finally starting to progress:
- Retrochallenge Derailed!
- Open Fire!
- 64K Ought To Be Enough For Anybody
- Thoughts on C Programming for the 6502
- Combat and Spellcraft